Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards news
Since its launch three weeks ago, the NSW syllabuses for the Australian curriculum website has had almost 30,000 visits. If you haven’t visited or want to learn more about the website, including how to take full advantage of all its features and functions, the Board has developed navigation guides to assist you.
The navigation guides are videos that walk you through the website, highlighting each feature and function and showing you how to get maximum benefit from the website. These guides also highlight the key features of the syllabuses.
There are navigation guides for K–6 and 7–10. The K–6 navigation guide explains the key features of all four syllabuses. There are subject-specific guides for 7–10. View guides:
- K–6 Navigation Guide to K–10 Syllabuses
- 7–10 Navigation Guide to English Syllabus (click on the 7–10 tab)
- 7–10 Navigation Guide to Mathematics Syllabus (click on the 7–10 tab)
- 7–10 Navigation Guide to Science Syllabus (click on the 7–10 tab)
- 7–10 Navigation Guide to History Syllabus (click on the 7–10 tab)
Remember, you can access these guides, along with the syllabuses and other support materials, anytime, anywhere on a variety of devices using the Board’s NSW syllabuses for the Australian curriculum website.
For information about implementation of the new syllabuses in NSW, read Official Notice BOS 24/12.