Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards news
The K-10 PDHPE syllabus is currently under review. As the project develops, BOSTES is seeking feedback on the elective courses via an online survey on the following syllabuses:
- Physical Activity and Sports Studies
- Child Studies
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
- Community and Family Studies
- Sport Lifestyle and Recreation
- Exploring Early Childhood
Various Life Skills courses in PDHPE.
Feedback is also being sought on the implementation of amended content to strengthen teaching of respectful relationships and prevention of domestic violence in Years 7-10.
The survey is open until Friday 28 October.
For more information, contact:
Senior Board Inspector and Inspector, PDHPE
(02) 9367 8150