Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards news
The application process for disability adjustments in NAPLAN tests is changing. In 2016, all applications should be submitted via the Disability Adjustments link in the Participation and Registration (PAR) website.
Disability adjustments in NAPLAN tests, requiring prior approval from BOSTES, include:
- special print materials (large print, braille and electronic tests)
- use of a scribe in the writing test
- computer use in any test.
Detailed information about the application process will be provided in the PAR Manual and PAR help file.
- PAR – Phase 1 website will be open to all schools from Thursday 25 February to Friday 4 March.
- Applications for special print material close on Friday 18 March.
- Applications for scribe use and computer use close on Friday 29 April.
The principal, NAPLAN coordinator and support teacher, where appropriate, will be advised by email of the application outcome.
For more information, contact:
(02) 9367 8382