Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards news
Packages of 2016 NAPLAN test materials are currently being delivered to all schools.
Special print test materials will arrive in a separate delivery by Wednesday 4 May.
The Participation and Registration (PAR) website can now be accessed by schools to update information prior to test week.
The principal, or their delegate, should:
- complete the Statement of Compliance, if PAR Phase 1 was not accessed
- check the students listed in Student Test Participation and add newly enrolled students and delete those who have left the school
- check the spelling of all students’ names in Student Test Participation. This will ensure student reports are printed with the correct details
- check the quantities of test materials without opening the tamper-proof packaging, then complete Test Materials Received
- request additional materials via Additional Materials Request if shortages are identified
- print the Test Participation Roll for each test aspect and each year level/class
- download handbooks and consent forms via Documents and Forms
- submit applications for scribe and computer use.
Scribe and computer (disability) applications close on Friday 29 April. Computer applications (temporary injury) close in test week.
Two interactive presentations can be downloaded via Documents and Forms:
- NAPLAN 2016 Guidelines for NAPLAN coordinators
- NAPLAN 2016 Guidelines for test administrators.
The PAR Manual can be downloaded via the PAR login page.
For more information, contact:
(02) 9367 8382