Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards news
Applications for the position of Supervisor of Marking in a number of courses commencing in 2015 or 2016 are now open. Coordinating Senior Markers and Senior Markers with appropriate experience in HSC marking are encouraged to apply for the following positions.
Unless otherwise indicated, these positions are for the Sydney metropolitan area.
Vacancies for the 2015 Higher School Certificate
- English Standard and Advanced Paper 1 Section 1
- Music (Written)
- Senior Science (Wollongong)
Vacancies for the 2016 Higher School Certificate
- Drama (Written & Projects)
- English Advanced Module B
- English Standard & Advanced Paper 1 Section 2
- English Standard & Advanced Paper 1 Section 3
- English Standard Module C (Gosford)
- English Extension 2
- Industrial Technology (Practical)
- Mathematics General 2
- Music (Practical)
Further information including an application process, an application package, including a role statement can be found on Markers Online under “Memos and Documents” in the “SOM Recruitment” folder.
Applicants are asked to provide a statement addressing the selection criteria included with the application package.
The closing date for applications is Friday 6 March.
For more information, contact:
(02) 9367 8226