Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards news
Who needs to read this notice:
The Assessment, Certification Examinations (ACE) website has been revised.
The main revisions add further advice and simplify the information. There are revisions in the area of courses based on Life Skills outcomes and content, and to update courses with changed names.
Details of the changes are listed below:
- 2001: now includes information about Content Endorsed Courses
- 2002 and 2003: names and dates of syllabuses have been updated
- 2004: Content Endorsed Course information has been moved to ACE 2001
- 3001: advice regarding accessing courses based on Life Skills outcomes and content has been updated
- 3005 and 3007 have been deleted and the information regarding courses based on Life Skills outcomes and content combined with 3004 and 3006 respectively
- 3008: now includes additional text detailing the criteria for satisfactory completion of a course based on Life Skills outcomes and content
- 3010: information about adjustments for students to demonstrate achievement of an outcome has been moved from ACE 3010 and combined with other relevant information on the BOSTES website
- 3011: updated to reflect Record of School Achievement credentialling
- 4007 and 4009: reworded to reflect the new Board Developed History and Geography K–10 syllabuses
- 4010: the section on mandatory study of PDHPE has been deleted from this page as it was repetition of ACE 4007
- 4021 and 4022: text regarding students with special education needs has been added to the assessment information.
For more information, contact:
Examinations, Reporting and Credentials
(02) 9367 8069