Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards news
The Australian Council for Health Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER) NSW provides ongoing support and professional development activities for teachers and students in PDHPE throughout NSW.
To assist students prepare for their upcoming HSC exams, ACHPER NSW is running enrichment days for PDHPE and CAFS.
HSC enrichment dates and venues for PDHPE:
- Monday 20 June – Burwood RSL
- Thursday 23 June – Westmead Hospital
- Wednesday 20 July – Wollongong University
- Tuesday 26 July – Video Conference
HSC enrichment dates and venues for CAFS:
- Friday 24 June- Westmead
- Wednesday 29 June – Newcastle University
- Thursday 30 June - Burwood
For more information regarding these enrichment days visit www.achpernsw.com.au/professional-learning/workshops/stage-6-pdhpe-enrichment-days/ or contact the ACHPER NSW Office on (02) 97875141.
For more information, contact: